Special offers, Hot Deals
Family Package for Very Young Learners (3 to 8 year olds). Summer / Autumn 2017
This Family Package is a great opportunity for parents with young children to combine English language learning with a nice holiday. Enjoy sea, sun and English lessons at our summer school at the Paradise Bay Resort Hotel (4*)
Tuition prices: all prices in Euro (€)
|Tuition per person (child or adult) per lesson*|
|In a group (4 -6 persons of the same level)**||2:1||1:1|
|* 1 lesson = 45 minutes; two lessons per day
** If a group is less than 4 – additional fees or reduced hours may apply
Accommodation prices: all prices in Euro (€)
|(accommodation on HB basis per family per day)|
|Adults / Kids||Adult(s) only||1 child||2 children|
Upgrade Half-Board to All Inclusive: €40 per person
One time administrative fee: €75 per person
Airport – Hotel transfer: €40 per family (maximum 4 people)
Airport – Hotel – Airport: €70 per family
Course dates between 12.06.17 and 31.10.17
Courses run from Monday to Friday. Weekends on request only
Minimum stay is 4 nights
Lessons for parents and their children will run at the same time, however, times need to be flexible
Young Learners Summer Programme 2017. Limited Time Offer Only
Special Flexibility Discounts on Tuition for June
Tuition: usual price €208 – Special Price €110 only
- Full-Board accommodation
- Excursions & Activities
- All Transfers
- Administrative Fee
Usual Price for seven days in June €903 plus Administrative Fee €75 – Total €978 now €880
Usual Price for seven days in July / August €980 plus Admin Fee €75 – Total €1,055 now €957
Special Terms & Conditions
- This Offer may be withdrawn at any time
- This offer is valid for "Premium" package only
- Prices are per person per week
- Prices are applicable for period 10th June to 25th June and from 22nd July until 27th August only
- Payment is required on booking
- Discount will only apply when the Programme is booked as a whole
- Flexible lessons times – morning, afternoon or evenings
- This offer cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer
FAMILY PACKAGE - Family Programme in Malta
International House Malta’s Family Programme offers families the chance to visit Malta together and combine quality language learning with lots of fun activities. Practice your English in a class with similar ages and level, and then take advantage of this excellent opportunity to practice with your family in the real world after your lessons.
The school is centrally located only 5 minutes on foot from the center of St. Julian’s and within walking distance to the Host Families, shops and restaurants, public transport and the beach. Additional leisure activities can also be arranged on request.
Our Family Programme is designed for parents and children aged 3-12 years old.
the chance to visit Malta together and combine quality language learning
with lots of fun activities
The full package (1 adult+ 1 child) includes:
- 20 lessons/15 hours of a General English course in group per week for the parent;
- 20 lessons/15 hours of a General English course in group per week for the child;
- Course materials;
- Accommodation at Host Families (double room with Half Board) or in the Residence (Self-catering);
- Transfer from/to the Airport;
- Certificate at the end of the course.
September1 week (1 adult+ 1 child) €930
2 weeks (1 adult+ 1 child) €1800
October1 week (1 adult+ 1 child) €860
2 weeks (1 adult+ 1 child) €1660
Nov. - December1 week (1 adult+ 1 child) €820
2 weeks (1 adult+ 1 child) €1580
**One and two-week courses attract a one-time administrative fee of €37.50 per person.
More work and play! (Lite English Course in Group)
We are introducing a new English language course aimed at people who wish to:
- brush up their English;
- leave enough time to enjoy what Malta has to offer;
- meet new people from all other parts of the world at the same time.
«GE10», One and a half hours of General English tuition in group; two lessons of 45 minutes’ duration each in the morning starting at at 9 a.m.,11 a.m. or in the afternoon at 1 p.m.* Every day from Monday to Friday €100 a week.
A special one-time administrative fee of €37.5 irrespective of the number of hours booked.
Stay for two weeks and combine your course with a stay at our student residence, Villa Belview and enjoy a half-day guided cultural visit to Valletta for free.
* – subject to availability.