- Variety of accommodation – Options from 3 to 5 star hotels, homestay to guest houses, school residence to student’s apartments: we offer them all.
- Support during your stay – We are here to make sure your stay meets your expectations.
- Quality accommodation – When choosing our accommodation we focus on 2 factors – quality and proximity to our centres.
- Booking processing – Our service includes confirming accommodation, providing you with accommodation details and following up on your stay.
- Damage deposit fee applies to some of the accommodation
- Extra nights charged separately pro-rata
- High and low season rates vary from accommodation to another
- Check-in and check-out times vary from one accommodation to another
Belview Residence operated by school
Belview holiday accommodation is a newly refurbished villa.It is fully licensed as «Comfort» Category by the Ministry of Tourism of Malta.It is ideal for holiday makers and students who want to benefit from comfortable, very clean and affordable accommodation in Malta.
Belview features a number of single, double, triple and quadruple bedrooms. There is a large, very well equipped common kitchen and dinging room. There is also a living and TV lounge and a large roof terrace. All rooms have large balconies and are very well sun lit and airy. The premises are designed to enhance the opportunity of living with people of different nationalities.The venue is ideal for students who want to study and converse in English. Belview has a superb location. It is situated in a quiet, residential area of Swieqi, yet only a few hundred metres from the St. George Sandy beach (Blue Flag) and Paceville – the centre for night life in Malta. All amenities, restaurants, shops and the main bus terminus are also within easy reach.
Maps and information packs are available in common areas. Trasferimento aeroportuale, taxi services and guided tours can be organized on demand. Android TV and WI-FI are provided FREE of charge. The roof sun terrace is ideal for relaxing in privacy.Minimum age to stay in the residence is 18 years unless accompanied. The complete residence, excluding the terraces is a non smoking venue.
Rooms & Services
Belview features a number of single, double, triple and quadruple bedrooms. There is a large, very well equipped common kitchen and dinging room. There is also a living and TV lounge and a large roof terrace. All rooms have large balconies and are very well sun lit and airy. Service includes weekly cleaning and change of linen. There are also washing clothes facilities.
Some of the services of Belview include:
- Free Internet
- Free Android Box TV
- Clothes washing facilities
- Fully Equipped modern kitchen and Dining Room
- Living Room and TV Lounge
- Roof Terrace
- Airport Assistance and Transfers
- 24 hours Support Services
- Planning and Organization of Leisure time.
- Full and Half day guided tours (organised on demand)
Price List 2019
|Code||Room type||Room & basis||Price in Euros (€)
per person per night
|BVSH||Bed in a shared room at Villa Belview Student Residence||Quad, self-catering||15||25|
|BVSU||Room for sole use and self-contained apartment at Villa Belview Student Residence||Single, self-catering||40||60|
|Self-contained 1 double bedroom apt, self-catering||60||100|
|Low Season||1 September – 31 May|
|High Season||1 June – 31 August|
Check out at 11:00 hrs / Check in at 13:00 hrs
- More than 7 days notice: 25% of your total cost as a cancellation fee
- 7 to 3 days notice: 30% of your total cost as a cancellation fee
- Less than 3 days notice: the full price will be charged.
In the case of Online Payments the remaining balance will be credited to the same credit card that made the original payment.
Any changes to confirmed bookings will be considered as cancellations, therefore cancellation policies will apply. Any such changes will incur a cost of €50.00 for Administration expenses.
Contact us:Office number: (+356) 2138 4139 / (+356) 2137 0597
Mobile number: (+356) 99 790 890