Small and pleasant school! Teachers and staff are nice and available + the Maltese climat ... perfect. I advise it!"
- Fabien Frezard | 51 yrs | France | Intermediate 6th June 2015
This experience was full of emotions and friends. I could write two different books called ‘From Malta’. Teachers are very good people and are really professional – all of them. I’m glad that I got to know all of them."
- Nadejda Dimcheva | 28yrs | Bulgarian | Pre Intermediate 26th June 2015
This is my second experience with IH Malta-Gozo. I am sure there will be a third one. Everything is as you can imagine. I feel richer."
- Marco Fontana | 44yrs | Italian | Upper Intermediate 26th June 2015
I had a really good time. I think I improved my English. My teacher Suzy was very friendly and her lessons were good. My flatmates were very friendly too."
- Fabio Trevisson | 24yrs | Italian | Intermediate 26th June 2015
For me Malta was a great experience. The school is very good. Teachers are beautiful. And the reception is very good too. Accommodation is OK, and breakfast and dinner is very good thanks to Anna & Ray (host family)."
- Luciano Angioni |67yrs | Italian | Elementary 26th June 2015
For me, Malta and IH Malta was wonderful. I had excellent teachers. The staff was always helpful and very kind. Although there were a lot of Brazilians, my English improved. I met very nice students, the school is nice, the host family was very good, and Malta has nice places and beautiful landscapes. I loved it. It was a fantastic experience."
- Jose Cardoso Neto | 58yrs | Brazil | Pre-Intermediate 19th June 2015
My new experience to study English in Malta was very exciting at my age. It was so much positive because I felt welcomed by all students and school. I loved the classes and the teachers, and the city is lovely and very beautiful. The hotel was not as good as the student houses but it was ok for me."
- Sandra Marcia Tanaka | 61yrs | Brazil | Pre Intermediate 19th June 2015
The school is satisfactory. The Hotel Alexandra is good and the location is very good. The students were united and loving. Malta is a beautiful and a cheerful place that exceeded my expectations. Alessandra is an employee of prominence and loved by all students."
- Margarete Rocha Massini | 47yrs | Brazil | Elementary 19th June 2015
First of all, I’d like to thank everyone. I loved my time in Malta. Maybe if I changed my level before, I would have improved quicker because I love to learn with Ray D!"
- Lucas Rocha da Costa Filho | 30yrs | Brazil | Upper Intermediate 19th June 2015
When I chose Malta as my destination to study English, I thought that it was going to be a good experience, but it was even better. I met good and nice people who became family, brothers, sisters, mummy and daddy, and friends. I cried. I smiled. I laughed. Basically I was so happy during these three months of my life. It was something I really needed."
- Andrea Vicario Jover | 27yrs | Spain | Intermediate 19th June 2015