Hi everybody! My name is Valeria. I am 14 years old. I stayed at IH Malta Summer school this summer for the whole month! I loved it! This is the best way to study English and relax for people of all ages and nationalities! I lived in the Paradise Bay Hotel. It is very good. It is clean and there is a high level of service and pretty good restaurant. Speaking about the school, I have no such a good words. The teachers are super. They are always attentive, friendly and caring. I significantly improved my English and increased my vocabulary. The school’s atmosphere makes me to study more and more! The superb staff was like brothers and sisters for me. I always could ask them anything at all. Now that I’ve already returned home, I keep in touch with many new friends. Thanks to IH! Thank you, Clayton! Thank you, Lian! Thank you, Vicyana! Thank you, Malta!"
- Podliesna Valeria | 14 years | Ukrainian | Intermediate 2nd August 2016
...a very good teacher, she is very organised and cares about us."
- Marina Moraes Gonçalves | 24 yrs | Brazilian | Upper Intermediate
I like this school and this place. I would like to return here another time."
- Silvia Gelli | 28 yrs | Italian | Pre Intermediate
Friendly 'family' atmosphere. Nice place to improve your English. Brand new accommodation and very comfortable room. Dedicated teachers. Nothing to complain about."
- Thierry Bricard | 39 yrs | French | Pre Advanced
I am very happy that IH provides drinking water and has a room for self-study. My teacher is very kind and has a lot of experience in teaching English. My English is improving everyday."
- Bokyung Kim | 27 yrs | Korean | Upper Intermediate
Kids had a wonderful time with the friendly team. A great way to enjoy sun, fun and English! Hope to see you again soon, look me up on facebook under my name, take care, bye, Vivien xxxxxxxx"
- Vivien Tombs | British | Foreign Group Leader | English Teacher
I really liked my experience at International House Malta-Gozo. Everybody who works in the school is very friendly, lovely and sympathetic. Now I can use my English at work and in my life."
- Juliana Alexandra Dimario | 31 years | Brazilian | Advanced | Marketing Executive
Anything can be improved, but in this case it's very hard to find something. It has been one of the most beautiful experiences in my life. Thanks a lot."
- Simone Loisi | 26 yrs | Italian | Advanced | Trainee Lawyer
The lessons are really amusing; we're always discussing interesting topics and I feel very comfortable. I have spent my free time at the beach, visiting Comino and Valletta and also going out at night."
- Isabel Gracia Torralba | 19yrs | Spanish | Upper Intermediate
I had a good experience - finding a nice atmosphere at school and building a good relationship with my teacher. I think it’s nice to be able to build relationships inside the school so you can use your English and not only learn it."
- Vittorio Chiurato | 24yrs | Italian | Upper Intermediate 28th August 2015