English Language Courses in Malta | Main School
COURSES AND PRICES
Lite English Course in Group Cheapest
Intensive English Course in Group Most popular
One-to-One General English Tuition
daily, 20 lessons / 15 hours per week Hide course info
Class type: one-to-one.
Levels Offered: Beginner - Advanced.
This intensive English course will help participants achieve realistic goals according to their individual needs. The course aims to provide students with opportunities to achieve greater fluency and accuracy in the English language. Also suitable for clients whose level of English is below Pre-Intermediate. Participants can opt for 10 additional individual intensive lessons in the afternoons from Monday to Friday.
Course offered all year round.
Visa not included.
|Price in Euros (€)
per person per lesson
|Number of lesson||Low||High|
|1st to 20th lesson||30||40|
|Each additional lesson||25||35|
|For returning students, the weeks already spent at our school will count when calculating duration and prices.|
|Low Season||1 September – 31 May|
|High Season||1 June – 31 August|
|€37.50 – courses up to 2 weeks|
|€75 – courses 3+ weeks|
|Free for returning students|
|1 lesson = 45 minutes. 1 week of tuition = 5 tuition days|
|You can start & finish your course on any day of the week. The price in this case is calculated on a "tuition days" basis.|
Closed Group Specific Courses
Exams. Pass English Exam at IH Malta!
Practical English for life & work
Special English Courses (English for work, CAE/FCE and IELTS Exam Preparation, Diving and English, Aviation English, Teacher Training, Erasmus+).
INTERNATIONAL HOUSE Malta’s learning centres enable us to be able to offer our students individual attention and tailor-made courses all year round in an environment that closely matches the individual students’ needs. The centre offers a very high standard of teaching with internationally qualified teachers qualified teachers
- CELTA qualified teachers
- Free tea, coffee and water
- Free tutorial session with any course
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi access throughout the school
- A blend of traditional and current teaching practices making use of online resources
- Hotels, school residence and homestay accommodation within walking distance
Why choose us
- School centrally located only 5 minutes on foot from St. Julian’s centre
- Teachers with internationally recognised teaching qualifications
- Free self-study programmes throughout the duration of the course
- Free internet and Wi-Fi
- Full week leisure programme
- 24hr customer care number
- FREE water, tea and coffee
- School surrounded by gardens
- Roof terrace
- St. Julian’s bus terminus 2 minutes’ walk from school
- School opening hours 0800– 1630 hrs
See also Why Malta? Why «IH Malta»? See more facts about us in the Student Brochure (PDF)