English Language Courses in Malta | Main School
INTERNATIONAL HOUSE Malta’s learning centres enable us to be able to offer our students individual attention and tailor-made courses all year round in an environment that closely matches the individual students’ needs. The centre offers a very high standard of teaching with INTERNATIONAL HOUSE Malta qualified teachers
- CELTA qualified teachers
- Free tea, coffee and water
- Free tutorial session with any course
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi access throughout the school
- A blend of traditional and current teaching practices making use of online resources
- Hotels, school residence and homestay accommodation within walking distance
Why choose us
- School centrally located only 5 minutes on foot from St. Julian’s centre
- Teachers with internationally recognised teaching qualifications
- Free self-study programmes throughout the duration of the course
- International House Malta is licensed as a Higher Education Institution by the National Commission for Further and Higher Education (NCFHE).
- Free internet and Wi-Fi
- Full week leisure programme
- 24hr customer care number
- FREE water, tea and coffee
- School surrounded by gardens
- Roof terrace
- St. Julian’s bus terminus 2 minutes’ walk from school
- School opening hours 0800– 1630 hrs
See also Why Malta? Why «IH Malta»? See more facts about us in the Student Brochure (PDF)
COURSES AND PRICES
Lite English Course in Group Cheapest
General English Course in Group
Intensive English Course in Group Most popular
One-to-One General English Tuition
Combined Intensive English
Two-to-One General English Tuition
Exam Preparation in Group
One-to-One English for Specific Purposes Course
Group Specific Courses (10 - 65 years)
Exams. Pass English Exam at IH Malta!
Cultural English Package for Mature Students
Practical English for life & work
Special English Courses (English for work, CAE/FCE and IELTS Exam Preparation, Diving and English, Aviation English, Teacher Training, Erasmus+).Show details Show details
The Maltese Islands have been described as one big open-air museum. What makes them unique is that so much of their past is visible today. Delve into the Islands’ mysterious prehistory, retrace the footsteps of St Paul or see where the Knights of St John defended Christendom. But Malta is no regular museum. Here, life is lived to the full, so make time for some living history as well as action. Visit locations where Oscar-winning blockbusters were made (Gladiator, Da Vinci Code, Munich) or go off the beaten track into ancient villages. Marvel at the fireworks and revelry of the summertime festas and enjoy a packed calendar of events all year round.
Malta is holidaying as the mood takes you. And with year-round sun, you can indulge in outdoor living at its best. In just 48 hours and within a kilometre or two, you can try a new sport, laze on an island cruise or tour the most important historic sites… and still have time to join in the nightlife. That’s the real advantage of a stay here! CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD the flyers.
Valletta Capital City Tour (download) – The Fortress City, “a city built by gentlemen for gentlemen”. Valletta has many titles, all recalling its rich historical past. It is the “modern city” built by the Knights of St. John, a masterpiece of the baroque; a European Art City; and a UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE CITY. Nowhere in Malta is the life of the islands reflected more than here.
Mdina Silent City Tour (download) – The history of Mdina and its suburb Rabat is as old and as chequered as the history of Malta itself. Mdina, Malta’s medieval Capital, can trace its origins back more than 400 years. Both Mdina and Rabat are fascinating to tour for their timeless atmosphere and their cultural and religious treasures. Not to be missed!!!
Discover Malta By Night (download) – Experience the beauty of our capital city and Grand Harbour during the moonlit hours and enjoy the magic of the floodlit bastions and waterfront!